Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Vegan Ventures | Fabulous Falafels


 Writing about Vancouver lifestyle allows me wonderful opportunities to attend cultural events but my favourite place to be is at home, eating a meal with my family. If recently you've attended any events with me you may have noticed my venture into veganism is not going so well. My gall bladder has been less sensitive lately and so I started adding dairy back into my diet. I suspect it might be a huge mistake. At home I'm trying to get back into a healthier groove by making as many vegan meals as possible. I continue to swear by the book, Eat Raw, Eat Well, by Douglas McNish. The other night we had his vegan falafel's, wrapped in lettuce with avocado and lemon dressing. The recipe was a hit with all three of my boys.


I recently received a swag bag from Ikea with these delightful textile inspired candle holders. The holders fit a tea light on one side and a votive on the other. 
Hey, over here! Stop taking pictures, I'm done eating.

I forgot to announce the winner of the Green Your Routine Starter Kit Giveaway! Flower Child, you are the winner. Please email your contact info (including address) to elasticpantcity@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment