Sunday, September 9, 2012

Faux Fashion | Prints

I've been watching the fashion set mix prints for many seasons but I'd never tried the look myself, until last Friday. I decided to shop my closet and pull out all my printed pieces, mixing and mashing them together until an outfit emerged. I was very happy with the end result because for one, I looked like a walking tropical destination, and two, I finally got some use out of my vintage, Albert Nipon collared shirt. I was meeting my family for dinner and hoped that someone might have a camera to take a few outfit shots for me (I brought my own camera just in case). Collectively there were five cameras amongst us. What an artistic family I have! My lovely cousin in-law, once removed (I think that's how it goes) Emerald, took these pictures. 




Outfit Details: Zara bird shirt, vintage Albert Nipon collared blouse, Joe Fresh skirt, Miu Miu shoes. 

Want to mix and mash with me on Twitter or Facebook? Clickety click on the side bar buttons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment