Friday, May 25, 2012

Shameless

Yippee! Stephanie, you won the passes to the Vancouver International Children's Festival.You can pick up the passes (on the day you wish to use them) on Granville Island, at the Festival Box Office. In other news, Elasticpantcity has been nominated as one of VancouverMom.ca's Top 30 Fabulous Mom Bloggers! Voting for the Top Mommy Blog begins on Monday so watch for the link. The prize is lounge wear from DIA, and I wouldn't mind that one bit, so please get your vote on. Shameless, I know, but my jammie bottoms look like a dog has chewed through them and my hubby has noticed
One of my favorite things to do is take photos with my sister-in-law, Lizzy. She always has such a unique view and captures the moment perfectly.
My children wouldn't pose with me but Pepper was a great replacement. He's such a big fuzzy, wuzzy bundle of love.

Here's a behind the scenes shot. I didn't realize there was a ladder on the other side of the treehouse. I think there's an analogy for life in there somewhere... butt I'm tired so I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Thanks so much!
    Congratulations on your nomination- I will be sure to vote.

    ReplyDelete