Thursday, October 20, 2011

Arm Candy

I've been spending a lot less time time on the internet and a great deal of time up to my elbows in baby poop. Maybe it's because of this unsavory task that I find myself dreaming of decorating my arms with all sorts of pretty trinkets. 

House of Harlow bracelet via Late Afternoon (Fantabulous blog!)
From Left to Right: bfrend by Monika (Vancouver designer, holla!); Dannijo Billy and Hamish cuffs; Multiple friendship bracelets - Honestly...WTF

I used to love making friendship bracelets and had a little book called Friendship Bracelets by Laura Torres. At some point I became too cool for crafts and tossed the book. Today I went on Amazon and ordered a new one. Live and learn. I can't wait to make some bracelets for the lovely ladies in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. The mid-arm bracelet in the first photo you're shared is striking! Love it!! And the bright, fresh colours in the friendship-style bracelets are fun and carefree.
    Have fun making your bracelets!!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete