Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Canada!


Today we celebrated Canada's 144th birthday! The fam and I headed down to Granville Island to take in the festivities. Levi is close to the age where he'll start to remember events from his early years. There was such an array of colors, sights, sounds and smells I wouldn't be surprised if today will be one of those memories. 

First Tattoo


First balloon animal. Lasted about five minutes.




27ish weeks pregnant (It's lame but I haven't been keeping track. Every time I want to figure out how preggers I am I have to count backwards from my due date).
 I sported red for my country and a maple leaf tattoo on my cheek.  I wouldn't call it national pride as that can trick us into stupid actions, but I am extremely thankful to live in Canada!



Hope everyone had a great Canada Day and for our neighbors down south, Happy 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment