Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's in Store

Vogue Japan, Modcloth wedges, Chanel Resort 2010, Shop sweater and necklace here

I never go thrift shopping with a particular look in mind. Instead I love to slowly dig my way through the racks, feeling pieces as I go, checking for quality of material, studying uniqueness of design and determining whether or not something is well-made and in good condition. I love a treasure hunt!  

No label on this baby, but if you know the origins, let me know!

I found this gorgeous, sleeveless sweater on a recent thrifting excursion. It is as soft as a kitten and has a summery, nautical look. I knew I had to buy it as soon as I saw the floaty, romantic hem making it a stand-a-part piece. Once it was in my possession I searched for nautical style references online and found many. Apparently nautical is never not desirable (say that 10 times fast!). 

This beaut of a sweater will be one of a dozen pieces featured in my on-line shop, opening at the end of the month (Hopefully, fingers crossed I can get it all together!) 

Stay-tuned for more sneak peaks of what's in store (literally)!

P.S. Would this sweater not look gorgeous with the giveaway earrings from Dream!?

No comments:

Post a Comment