Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Home Grown

I'm excited about these seeds I ordered from Stellar Seeds. They're certified organic and from a B.C., family-run company. We've been talking about planting a vegetable garden for ages. We have the site picked out and now it's a matter of collecting the supplies and preparing the soil. We have worm infested compost that is just waiting to be used.

Of course I have to romanticize gardening. I envision myself knee deep in dirt wearing a scarf like this.

In garden inspired clothing.

I could also use this hat for extra sunny days.

Or I could dress like this to blend in with the vegetation...Kind of freaky.

Photo Credits:  herehere, here, and here

1 comment:

  1. Hehehehe. I am so excited that you are going to have your own cilantro! Lucky.

    ReplyDelete