Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mommy Monday: Now and Then

This is my handsome hubby and my new baby niece Sofia! She is so precious and little. This picture is a foreshadow of what is to come. Fast forward five months and Ben will be holding our little baby. Whoa. Crazy to think it will be round two of parenthood for us. A little more experienced, a whole lot less naive. Don't get me wrong I'm very excited to meet this little person, but I haven't forgotten how the first few months felt like one endless night...


She is sooo pretty and her head is already perfectly round. Levi had a cone head for ages.

It's hard to imagine that in a couple years she'll be this big. Awww. My little baby is growing up.

My body is at the stage in this pregnancy where I feel like certain parts have taken on a life of their own and our flopping all over the place. You can probably guess which parts I'm referring too. Or don't. Probably don't.

 Ben and I had pictures taken in this same park when we were pregnant with Levi.

I think we had more energy, or at least Ben did. See the skinny jeans he's wearing. I've adopted them. These jeans are good post pregnancy pants, although they're kind of rocking the boy crotch. 

Do you like my bike? 

We had a lot of great family time over the weekend and I still managed to finish the curtain for our kitchen door. Our kitchen is looking very cheery.

                         Before                                                   After

2 comments:

  1. Your new baby is so beautiful. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. That first one is a really good picture of Ben
    2. Levi has Beatles hair!
    3. I think you're pretty.

    ReplyDelete