Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Slacking

I'm still here! It's funny how as soon as I found out I was pregnant, first trimester exhaustion kicked in and suddenly I can barely muster the energy to dress myself. I am soooo tired! When Levi naps, instead of blogging, I jump into bed and fall into a coma/nap. This time around I'm a lot more nauseous and as was the case with Levi, migraines are plaguing me every other day. Excuses, excuses. Actually, more like priorities, priorities. Rest and a healthy pregnancy are now top of the list. However, Elasticpantcity is an important creative outlet for me and if I let it go now, I know I'll regret it when I come out of the newborn haze without my little blog by my side. 

The backdrop of this editorial is breathtaking. I would love to nap run in those fields. I really need to spend some time on a farm... 




Model: Michelle McCallum; Stylist: Sabrina Bolzoni; Photographer: Zoltan Tombor for Grazia Italy via Fashiongonerogue.

1 comment: