Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stuck


The weather outside was frightful, but we wanted to say good-bye to our delightful Irish friends. So we geared up for the snow and had our last play date together. I hate saying farewell to good friends. 

Apparently they rarely have snow in Ireland so I made the effort to demonstrate what playing in the snow in Canada is like. When Levi's little friend B. wouldn't lie down in the snow so I could show him how to make a snow angel, I tried to make Levi. I picked him up and plopped him on his back. It was a bit like putting a crab on it's back. Levi was not a big fan. It was one of those, "I'm a mean mommy, but this is so worth the picture" moments. Don't get your panties in a knot, he was in the snow for a split second before I rescued him. B's mom just happened to have the camera ready for this special snow angel moment.

Don't we all have a picture or childhood memory of being stuck, and instead of helping immediately a grown-up heads for the camera? Case in point: My but + yellow bucket = Good times. 

1 comment: